STRENGTHS

Strengths

Here, your goal is to uncover what sets you apart from other people. What qualities 
do you have that make you stand out?
When thinking about your strengths, don’t limit yourself to your professional skills.

Explore all of your experiences, and the opportunities that you’ve had to grow and 
develop. This includes your education, aptitudes, personality factors, and interests.
Ask yourself the following questions:

• What are you really good at?

• What skills do others recognize in you, and what do you get rewarded for? 

•What do you do better than most people you work with?

• What are you most proud of?

• What experiences, resources or connections do you have access to that 
others don’t?

Remember to ask your friends and colleagues to list your strengths as well. We can tend to be self-effacing, and we often downplay our own abilities, so this is a great way to get more ideas. When you learn where others think you excel, it can be a real boost to your self-esteem!






 Let's talk about strength and challenges Everyone has strength and challenges
 Strength are things we are good at Challenges are things that are more difficult for us Everyone has their 
unique strengths and challenges We're all graded something some are creative with nonstop bright ideas Some are great at singing or public speaking And some people are great at working with animals Some like working on computers Challenges are important because the teachers what we like and don't like And because when we overcome them we grow as a person A challenge can be an opportunity to use our strengths I'm great at focusing on tasks but I have a hard time talking to people I use my strengths and focusing on my tasks to add saying hello to my task list Now I always remember to greet my coworkers and customers

 One person's strength can be another person's challenge I'm great talking to people But I have a hard time focusing on my tasks So I use my strength of talking to ask my coworkers To remind me if I get distracted Now I can talk to people and get my work done If you focus on your strengths If you find work you like You'll sore like a superhero



1 comment:

Isha said...

How to get rid of our weaknesses then?

New post

OVERCOME YOUR FEARS OF FAILURE

A Complete Guide to  Overcoming Fears of Failure And Succeeding in Life "JUST BECAUSE YOU FAIL ONCE DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE GONNA F...

My popular posts